MEASURING OUR SUCCESS
At Hartford Hospital Rehabilitation Network (HHRN) we continually evaluate our patients' outcomes as well as our patients' satisfaction. The results below document patients' reports of function and symptoms as well as their satisfaction with our services and their progress. We are proud to share these outcomes with referral sources, payers and patients.
Patient Satsifaction Results for 2011
- 97.8% of patients were very satisfied with our staff
- 96.5% of patients were very satisfied with our facilities
- 88.3% of patients were very satisfied with their rehabilitation results
- 95.6% of patients were satisfied with their involvement in their treatment plans
- 83.5% of patients were completely recovered/mostly improved in their ability to perform functional activities
- 63% of patients were female and 37% were male
Ninety seven percent (97%) of patients would recommend HHRN to a family member or friend.
HHRN’s outcomes reporting is based on a national system of measures proven to be validated in an outpatient population. This data informs referring physicians, clinicians, patients, and payors about the results of the therapy interventions provided.